This property has its challenges as it sits within the Croft Lane Conservation Area and is very near several other listed buildings.
The property is a detached house sitting well back from Croft Lane in extensive gardens with mature planting.
Originally designed and built in 1905 as a three bed-roomed weekend cottage for a Miss Carwin, the property was extended a number of times before the war, the first being approved by Unwin and there were some small modifications after this.
The Harvey Norman Architects proposal reconfigures the ground floor to create a new open plan kitchen family room, including a small top lit extension to the side. We're pleased to have been able to contribute to giving this old house a new lease of life.